Fitness served with ice cream. What?
Yep, you heard that right. Hi there, I’m Ashton! I’m the brains behind this operation and it’s a pleasure to meet you! I’m 24 years young, currently residing in Baltimore, MD. I began my fitness journey about 4 years ago and it’s developed into a passion that’s become a huge piece of the pie for me.
Early in my fitness journey, I developed some passionate beliefs about incorporating balance into your life, self-love, setting goals, and tracking (and appreciating) progress. Combined with my love for writing and my desire to write a best selling book one day, the rest is history.
Yeah, ice cream is great. But Fitness A La Mode means so much more than shoving your face in a bowl of ice cream after your workout. It’s about living happily, living balanced, and on your terms opposed to some strict health guidelines that make you feel like your life sucks. Achieving your goals means nothing if you were miserable along the way.
A Bit More About Me
Over the past couple of years, fitness has become such a big part of my life (along with real estate) that I wanted to contribute my experiences, learnings, and beliefs to impact others as much as I possibly can. If you know me, you know that I’m super passionate about goal setting and inspiring others to get after your best self. You can expect to hear a lot about goal setting, mindset, and of course, fitness in this blog. It is my goal to share something with you along the way that will change your life.
- It was a dream of mine to become an Interior Designer in college. Now, I’m a Realtor helping my clients customize their dream homes. If you live in Maryland and are looking to buy a home, hit me up!
- I ran my first marathon this past October.
- My favorite group fitness activity is spin. My least favorite being barre.
- I’m an avid golfer and can shoot sub-100.
- I used to be a chai latte addict. Now, I’m addicted to my own coffee recipe.
- I listen to audio books when I run and drive.
- I aspire to be a best selling author one day.
- My favorite ice cream flavor is Mint Chocolate Chip.
What can I do for you?
I appreciate you taking the time to visit this page and learn more about me! Let me know if there is something I can do to help your fitness journey. If there is something you’d like me to write about, if you have a burning question, or would like to collaborate together on something, either comment anywhere along my website or shoot me an email!